Available starting from 30 hours* before your flight's departure, online check-in enables you to confirm your presence and choose your seat. Check-in is complete when you receive your boarding pass, which you need to board your flight! Once you arrive at the airport, you simply need to leave your baggage at the baggage counter.
* 24 hours before all flights provided by Delta Air Lines and Air France flights departing from Atlanta, Detroit and Minneapolis.
- Log in: enter your Flying Blue card number, electronic ticket number or reservation number.
- Choose the flight for which you want to check in, as well as all passengers concerned.
- Select your seat using the cabin layout. You can either accept the suggested seat or choose a different seat by clicking on "Change seat selection". You can also purchase a Seat Plus for extra leg room or an additional Baggage Option.
- Decide how you want to receive your boarding pass: printing (US letter-size, one side only), e-mail, or SMS/MMS*. You can also obtain your boarding pass at the airport by using a Self-Service Kiosk or going to the check-in counter.
New: you can now print your own baggage tags!
Already checked in but can't take your flight? You can cancel your online check-in in just a few clicks.
* You can receive only one boarding pass per mobile phone.
Want to save time during baggage check-in? Take advantage of EXPRESS drop-off and self-tag your baggage items at a Self-Service Kiosk.
- If you already have your boarding pass (printed at home or saved on your mobile phone): you can scan your boarding pass then print your baggage tags.
- If you do not have your boarding pass: you can print it, along with your baggage tags, using a self-service kiosk.
Check-in is complete. You can now go to the boarding area!
EXPRESS drop-off is available in the following airports: Paris-Charles de Gaulle (Terminals 2F and 2G), Paris-Orly, Ajaccio, Bastia, Bordeaux, Brest, Biarritz, Lyon, Montpellier, Mulhouse, Nantes, Nice, Pau, Strasbourg, Toulon and Toulouse. The service will gradually be extended to most other airports in metropolitan France.
If you are traveling without baggage, you can proceed directly to boarding gate before the Boarding Deadline (last call) indicated on your boarding pass.
Please note: if you do not present yourself before the Boarding Deadline, your seat is no longer guaranteed.